Saturday, November 1, 2008

Too much love will kill you!

I have always given one piece of advice to anybody who told me they're in love which I learnt from some not so good experiences, and I ofcourse didn't want my loved ones to suffer...(nah actually I know nobody listens to anybody but advice is for free and its cool timepass!). Never loose yourself when in love, make the other person a part of your life and not your life completely! Coz god forbid if the other goes away, going gets real tough !! Also, how much of each other can you bear all the time? You've got to have a life of your own to keep everything going! I know its difficult to follow, but efforts have to be made, coz its important to love yourself first and then only can you really love the other one !!
To quote from Ayn Rand's Fountainhead, 'To say "I love you" one must first be able to say the "I."

Labels: ,

posted by Munna / Rakesh @ 7:00 PM,


0 Comments: