Friday, February 13, 2009

Sachin not going to play T20s anymore

India's batting maestro , Sachin Tendulkar , cleared the air that he won't be part of T20s to be played in New Zealand on India's tour to New Zealand which is going to begin in the last week of February .

Sachin Tendulkar confirmed his retirement from Twenty20 Internationals saying that he did not wish to be part of the scheme of things for India in the shortest version of the game

Sachin said "he did not want to “
disturb” the team’s winning combination".

I and many like me will not agree with the decision made by the genious . I think whichever form Sachin will play , he will be a big boost to the team . I think I need not comment much because his records and volumes will speak for him.

But really feeling sad , that Sachin made such a " rubbish " decision ( According to me ! ) ..

Labels: , , ,

posted by Munna / Rakesh @ 9:52 AM,


0 Comments: